EHC Service 2020 update
On 1 April 2022 at 10am the enrolment for the Emergency Hormonal Contraception Service (EHC) 2020 template on PharmOutcomes is being updated.
Due to this, each and every pharmacist issuing medication under the following Patient Group Directions for EHC, must complete the enrolment pages on PharmOutcomes, to access the template for 10am on 1 April 2022. Without enrolling, the pharmacist will be unable to record an EHC consultation.
- Levonorgestrel – HCC202010 Version 1.0a or Levonorgestrel – HCC202010 Version 1.0
- Ulipristal – HCC202010 Version 1.0a or Ulipristal – HCC202010 Version 1.0
To enrol, the following information is required:
- Confirmation that a satisfactory Enhanced DBS has been obtained within the past 3 months
- Confirm the current PGD has been read and Appendix A signed by the pharmacist and authorising manager
- Confirm that the service specification has been read
- EHC Declaration of Competence must have been completed within 2 years
We strongly recommend you register for the update service online once receiving your enhanced DBS check. It will automatically review on an annual basis and is cheaper on a three-month term, as no additional costs are included.
Prepare and be ready for 1 April 2022.
For any queries, contact Helen Cleary (Commissioning Officer) – firstname.lastname@example.org