Designated Supervisor Training
6th July 2023 1:00-2:30pm
NHS England have created an amazing opportunity for those new or current designated supervisor who is about to take on supporting a foundation trainee pharmacist in summer 2023? Then this on-line session is for you!
Learning Outcomes include:
- Describe the GPhC requirements for foundation trainee pharmacists, including the 13, 26, 39 and 52-week reviews
- Describe the role of a Designated Supervisor
- Describe the role of the Interim Learning Outcomes during the training year, the NHSE assessment strategy and the supervised learning events
- Identify support structures for foundation pharmacists within your organisation, including support for trainees who may have additional learning needs and/or who are undertaking multi-sector training
- Identify how to raise concerns about your foundation pharmacist’s performance and support them to improve
Ideally before the session it is advised to undertake the following eLFH online module –
Core skills for Pharmacy Practice and Educational Supervisors and the Advanced skills section relevant to Designated Supervisors
Once you have registered you will be sent a Teams link for the session.
To sign up please email Pharmacy.EOE@hee.nhs.uk and include your name, email address and where you work!