Action For Change (Alcohol Services)
This service compliments the existing treatment CRI Spectrum and provides residents of Hertfordshire with telephone support and counselling concerning alcohol. This service is available to those who are current experiencing issues with alcohol, who would like to maintain any positive changes that they have made and those who are affected by someone else’s alcohol use.
The main aims of the service are to engage with those:
- Unwilling to engage in face to face/group support
- Live in rural areas
- Aged 18+
- Working and unable to access services during a working day
- Who have childcare responsibilities
- Aged 65+
- Have physical disabilities
- Have learning disabilities
- Have a number of health related concerns which inhibits the ability to travel
- Do not wish to re-access drug and alcohol services after exiting treatment.
Community pharmacist can make a referral for a patient using the attached form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alternatively a client can self refer by calling 0300 111 2470 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm) or emailing email@example.com.
Appointments will be available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening and on Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
The team are based in Eastbourne but are committed to delivering the best service possible to the residents of Hertfordshire. They are all highly skilled in delivering counselling and psychosocial interventions empowering clients to reach their goals or supporting them to maintain their goals.
Please click on the links below to see the leaflets available for the service.
Please note the contract for these services will end on the 30th September 2015. Further details are available here.