Public Health Resources and Information
Resources on the latest campaigns and information either provided by Hertfordshire County Council or from other sources that relate to public health can be found here in order to support community pharmacy providing information to their local population. Download or order resources, such as leaflets, posters, guides and resource packs for all campaigns from the public health resources or health promotion access catalogue for health promotion Hertfordshire.
- Information on the Hertfordshire Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) can be found here.
- Information on Local Health Profiles for your population area can be found here.
- Information on sexual and reproductive health profiles for your population area can be found here.
- Information on the Hertfordshire Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) along with more local information on your community can be found here.
- Public Health issue a monthly public health newsletter for public health services contracts. The latest Public Health e newsletter is available here.
- Information about Local Hertfordshire services related to health and well-being services available through Hertfordshire County Council are available here.
- For Information about Signposting relevant to your locality please click on the relevant link below:-
Broxbourne Dacorum East Herts Hertsmere North Herts St Albans Stevenage Three Rivers Watford Welwyn Hatfield