Reflective account: meeting the standards. An RPS and CPPE collaborative event
Wednesday, 4 September, 2019 Registration, 6.30pm, event 7.15pm to 9.15pm
The aim of this joint workshop is to help you combine your learning from the resources produced by CPPE focusing on consultation skills and resources produced by the RPS to guide you through your revalidation journey, focusing on the reflective account.
RPS Beds and Herts will be running this event on 4th September at Hertfordshire University – registration from 6:30pm, with event from 7:15- 9:15pm
CPPE Tutor Zara Mehra and Rachel Quinlan, from RPS Professional support team will facilitate the event
Book your place via the RPS website https://www.rpharms.com/events?details=3812 (Free for RPS and non RPS members)
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- describe the key elements of revalidation
- discuss what reflective practice is
- explain the requirements of a reflective account
- produce a CPD entry
- start a reflective account based on one or more of the required GPhC standards
- describe the support and resources available from the RPS, to help you complete your reflective account
- describe the support and resources available from CPPE and how this contributes to your revalidation journey.