PSNC: Flu Vaccination Advanced Service Webinar
Wednesday, 24 August, 2016 7.30pm
As the flu season approaches we know many community pharmacy contractors and pharmacy teams are eager to start offering the Flu Vaccination Advanced Service from 1st September 2016. Find out how to make flu vaccinations a success in your pharmacy by tuning into a PSNC webinar on Wednesday 24th August at 7.30pm.
On the night Alastair Buxton, Director of NHS Services at PSNC, and Sunil Kochhar, PSNC Regional Representative and community pharmacist, will explain how the flu vaccination service works, showing you how to ensure that you and your team are ready to make the most of the opportunity. A must watch for contractors and pharmacy team members who will be involved in the service, the webinar will help you to:
- Identify the main differences from last year’s national flu vaccination service;
- Understand exactly how the service will work and how pharmacists can make their Declaration of Competence;
- Familiarise yourself with the data capture requirements for the service;
- Know how to sign up for the service and claim for payment; and
- Get top tips on running the service from a practising community pharmacist.
Both presenters will make sure you know what you need to do and how you can find all the resources you will need to get the service up and running, and once they have talked you through the details you’ll have the chance to ask them questions live. We’ll also be tweeting on the night so follow #getreadyforflu to keep up with all the action.
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday 24th August 7.30pm and will last around 60 minutes; so make sure flu vaccinations will work for your pharmacy by signing up here.